Welcome to my space in the blogosphere. Visitors are welcome to follow my attempts to find my feet in this new environment. It could be a bumpy ride but you know what they say "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week 3

Learning about Flickr has been both enjoyable and frustrating. Setting up an account, uploading photos and editing them was was pretty straightforward and fun but editing the photo on my dashboard is proving a challenge yet to be conquered. I am going to try adding a photo to my blog next so if there is a photo above this entry i have succeeded and it will be on to Week 4 - full steam ahead.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Hmm - you may want to read some of the extra hints in the comments section of week 3. Or ring for help.

Ellen (PLS)