Welcome to my space in the blogosphere. Visitors are welcome to follow my attempts to find my feet in this new environment. It could be a bumpy ride but you know what they say "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Week 6 - Videos online

So many videos, so little time! What a great tool videos can be. From the oral histories to the Qld library building time lapse it is obvious that there are so many ways videos can enliven websites and the delivery of information, as well as show the lighter side of life. Wasn't too impressed by the "welcome new staff video" though, some things shoud be done in person! On the down side - can you believe some of the rubbish that's out there? Watching a guy in a tractor move hay bales across a paddock must be someone's idea of a good time i guess, but it ain't mine!





Well I've really lived up to my blog title this week, i have tried and tried and tried again and again and again, and by george i have finally done it and embedded a video. It looks a grainy i know, but runs fine. I didn't get a video bar gadget (couldn't get that to work last night) but did it in new posts/edit html - worked a treat!

1 comment:

Snow said...

I just love your choice of video Daisy!